Today I have painted my nails and made them pretty with some hearts. I really enjoyed this and would recommend doing this yourself! They are a great way to spend time with friends or to get ready for a party! You can put any design on to your nails and they will instantly become a unique design. It can be a picture or pattern, unique or matching. There are no rules whatsoever. I have given a tutorial but it is up to you to decide on the pattern and colour.
How to do patterned nails!
- Gather all you materials. These include: nail polish, tissue or something to cover the workspace and a cocktail stick.
- Paint a base layer. I prefer to make it a solid colour to draw attention to the pattern then let it dry.
- Add one of the colours for your pattern and leave to dry. Use the cocktail stick to draw or drag shapes.
- Repeat step 3 for all the pattern colours.
- Add a clear layer, dry and you are done!